What’s your fav hair dye?

I have a problem with hair dye, my hair falls out ten time worse when I dye it.. But im really gray, I was wonder what your fav kind was to use??

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:59 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use Nice N Easy. Their new formula gives me different highlights so it isn't all one color. It isn't very expensive either.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 4:05 PM on May. 26, 2009

• socolor.From a beauty supply for hairdresser. They dyes in drugstores are way too harsh and so dark. I always get a ashy tone with blonde or too dark with brown and it turns red every single time with my grey. So I stick to this brand. Very gentle.
    Anonymous

• Perfect10, it's quick (only 10 minutes) the color is rich and your hair even smells good when you're done.
    partiesRmyjob

Answer by partiesRmyjob at 7:19 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Go to a salon and get it done.. the products that are sold in stores put the highest amount of chemicals in them so anyone can get the desired look but at the cost of damaging your hair beyond repair. Also a cosmetologist has a MINIMUM of 1year of training working with hair, recognizing scalp and hair conditions, mixing chemicals, etc. If you don't have a lot of money to put into it I recommend SuperCuts. I used to work there as a cosmetologist and they do an awesome job for a lot less than other salons.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:37 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I love Loreal products and have used them for years. Part of the reason I started coloring was because it left my curly hair so soft and shiny.
    I have to say that I think I use their semi-permanent and my gray coverage only lasts about 2 weeks but I have darker brown hair. I am not sure about their other products.
    I have heard there is a product (grey magic - I think) that you can add to the color to make it take better but I haven't tried to hard to find it....yet.
    Good luck and let me know if you find something that works.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:36 AM on May. 27, 2009