AHHHHHHHHHH I am so sick of it but how do i deal with it??????

hubby & i have been married for 3 years. his mom has always been a pain in the ass. we always have to come out of pocket to pay her shit. i am 5 months preggo with our 2nd. she found out the begining of the month that she had to be out of the place by the end of the month. she just decided that she wants to move out of town & get a PODS to put her things into until she find a place. she told him that it is going to cost 300. he was like ok we will pay it. Not even asking me what I think. i am not working at the time bc of the pregnancy so we only have 1 income. im like you need to tell her that she needs to ask your sisters (2) to help with at least 75 bucks a piece. then on top of that she said she needs to get a uhaul to put her clothes and his brothers (26) clothes in. Hell Nal!!!!! Am i over reacting or should we just pay it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• POSTER~~~~~
    she does not help us when we need it because she does not have the money to. she is on a fixed income and does not work. nor does his brother. they both collect disability. she is always at rent a center renting some shit and then calls him when she can not pay a bill. yeah i know that that is his mother and he just wants to help her but DAMN!! what the hell kind of shit is this? she is grown as hell she can take care of herself. It pisses me off bc he gets pd every other week & dropping her 300 is going to out us in the hole. i told him to have her ask other people & he started like i dont want to help his mom. thats not the case but she needs to try to help herself. my mom lives with us but she works a full time job & helps with our daughter when we need it. so he was like he is going to ask her for the $ & tell her that he will give it back to her in 2 weeks so that will leave us BROKE for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I dont see why she is always going to your husband. his brother needs to get a job and his sisters should help out. there is no reason that you should be paying for all of her stuff like that. if she dosnt have the money to move out of town then she should just find a place in town. i would be just as pissed as you are. i understand you dont mind helping her but if your not working and you need the money then you need the money you cant give it to her to never see agian. hope things get better =(
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:06 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Poster~~~~
    ladies i am so upset i dont know what to do. i mean i am at the point to where i am almos tin tears. I dont know if she understands or not, but something is going to have to change. his brother is on disability & so is she. his sisters do not deal with her bc she left them with their grandparents when they were babies & never had a relationship with them. I told him i am not telling him not to help her, but hell we can NOT pay the whole thing.
    Anonymous

• your not over reacting id be pissed too. if it were me i would give her a peice of my mind bc its not right for her to do that knowing you have another baby on the way plus your taking care of your first child along with a million other things with only one income. her problems are her problems not yours you have other things you need to take care of she is a big girl.
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 3:20 PM on May. 26, 2009

• POSTER~~~~
    i want to so bad, but i am in the mood right now that if i do say someting to her it will not be nice so i am just pissed off and he knows it. he came in and was like i am going to go ahead and give my mom the money friday when i get paid. and i am going to ask your mom to borrow 300 & i will give it back to her in 2 weeks. i am like oh i am mad at hell. i have not said 2 words to him since he has been home. and he knows i am mad.
    Anonymous

• As annoyed as you are with you mil for being a leach, you and your husband should have a discussion. No matter who is working outside the home, your internal family finances should be a joint decision. Since he has already agreed to this one, I would let it go, but would also insist on an agreement between the two of you for any future outlays of cash over a set amount. He wants to buy her a snadwich, fine...a car, you need to talk.
    Allison_17

Answer by Allison_17 at 3:36 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i agree wtih you she should ask the other sisters for help you guys shouldnt have to do that by yourself your expecting another baby and i agree he should ask you too..
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 4:10 PM on May. 26, 2009