What’s the best sunless tanning lotion?

I have KP and I really cant tan right now, I was wondering if there were any that wouldn’t streak or make my stink after I use them..

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:01 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i use jergens foam tanning loction. it works really good and trids in minutes.
    mammaboyz113

Answer by mammaboyz113 at 7:34 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I love Arbonne Made in the shade tanner.

I am using it to fill in my funny tan lines and you can't tell the difference in the colors. It is also really concentrated so you can apply a little at a time and build up your color.

It contains sunscreen as well so you are protected from the sun at the same time.
    There are no artificial fragrances and it smells nice.

You can read more about the Arbonne products and how to order on my home page.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:30 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My favorite is the new Skin So Soft Airbrush Spray Tan. It looks awesome on and stays put for a while! Its nice too bc you won't have hand marks on your back where you can't reach lol. www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free direct delivery shipping if you'd like to try a bottle out! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:37 PM on May. 26, 2009