Where do you post the most questions?

i try to put my ?s in the category they belong in.. but i feel you get more answers in the "just for fun" but not ALL questions are for fun.. So im putting this one there so i might get some answers.. lol

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:03 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I post them where I think they belong. If it is something of a heavy topic but it is important to me to have you ladies respond, then it goes in just for fun because I know it will get read and responded to.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:41 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I think most people post in "Just for Fun"! lol

When I was pregnant, I posting most in "Pregnant" and when I just had my baby, I posted a lot in "Babies (0-12 Mos.)". Now I just post a bit here and there and everywhere. :-)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:04 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i TOTALLY agree, i put most of them in their "correct" category, until i realized this so now MOST of them go in Just for fun lol
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I do that if I really need an answer b/c I know it will get more responses in this category, but if it's just something I want to know about I put it in the appropriate category. Occassionally I will put it in both this one and the right one and just say PIOG.
    Anonymous

• Just for fun
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:07 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I tend to post mostly in Just For Fun though I like to skip over to Politics and Current Events if its a slighly serious qustion.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:51 PM on May. 26, 2009