Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do any of you have a child with FAS/FASD or other alcohol disabilities?

If your in South Carolina and have a child with any type of alcohol related problems such as FAS, FASD, FAE, or other I would love to hear from you. I'm working with the state to get a family support network up and running in our state. We have very little resources in SC and I need your help to make others aware of what is going on in our state for these kids. We need Dr. and therapist's who understand and can give a proper diagnosis. Please join our mailing list by e-mailing me or posting here. my e-mail is:

Answer Question

Asked by mrsrevjohnson at 3:05 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Kids' Health

Level 4 (44 Credits)
Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.