What will Happen

i was aressted for the first time for grandd theift and credit card fraud the thing is the person gave me their card and information and told me i could make the withdraws please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• That person that told you that you could make the withdraws needs to go to court with you and say this. If they won't do that, than i suppose you should learn to use your own credit cards.
    Anonymous

• she is the one who is cg=haring me cause we got into it after she put my brother in jail
    Anonymous

• You need an attorney. I am sorry that you have to go through this

Answer by rkoloms at 3:13 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I didnt post this to get bashed i posted it to get some advice.
    Anonymous

• I dont have the money for a lawyer i am a sigle stay at home mom and its already hard to make it work now
    Anonymous

• If it is your first affence,they will probably just make you pay a fine and court cost.Make sure you go to your court date,because if you don't they will put a capis out on you and you will go to jail.Tell them that you can't afford an attorney and they will appoint you one.Prayer is a powerful tool so use it and ponder it.
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 4:34 PM on May. 26, 2009