I know we ladies think Mel Gibson is HOT...but now he is going to be a dad once again in Oct. 2009 with his girlfriend. What are your thoughts ladies? He still hot even now that he is older :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• meh, never thought he was hot...
    Anonymous

• I thought he was HOT! and thought he was even more wonderful knowing he had 7 kids and a wife. Now he left his wife to get some young chic knocked up!
    I have lost any desire for him......part of being a sexy man is when he a DEVOTED Family man.....He changed his mind about being devoted and Iv'e changed my mind on his being HOT
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:20 PM on May. 26, 2009

• wheresthewayout -- I thought he was HOT! and thought he was even more wonderful knowing he had 7 kids and a wife. Now he left his wife to get some young chic knocked up!

What she said. I have no use for a ho, no matter the sex, and those who cheat are just that.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 3:54 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Agree with the two women before me. What an ass to cheat on his wife. Cheating on a spouse is never ok. Keep it in your pants until you are divorced.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 4:30 PM on May. 26, 2009

• His anti-semetic rant killed any attraction I ever had for him. Stupid, bigotted hatred's never sexy.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:46 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I think his drunken down hill spiral that ruined his marraige and his reputation pretty much cancels out any former physical appeal. I felt really sad for him, but it looks like he is still on a self destructive path.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 12:49 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I feel sorry for him. He's bipolar and an alcoholic that didn't watch carefully and got this girl pregnant (who no doubt wanted to get preggo and hence a piece of the 900 Million). It's pathetic. He's got way grown kids and now another after spouting his religious beliefs for years and cherishing his family he craps on them. He's not hot anymore, he looks like a street person to me.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:16 PM on May. 27, 2009