How often do you change your sheets on your bed ( and kids bed)?

I try to every 2 weeks...I guess.

What temperture do you use? and detergent :)....so many question...sorry.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Once a week. If it is an infant, every day. If the person is sick, at least once a day and maybe more.

Answer by Bmat at 3:20 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Our water is very soft, so I use cold, although if someone is sick then I'll use hot. Since we have soft water I use lower sudsing detergents, so Tide and All are out. Other than that, I like Arm&Hammer, but buy whatever name brand is on sale.

Answer by Bmat at 3:22 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i do every 2 weeks to on my toddlers bed
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 4:04 PM on May. 26, 2009

• once a week, or every time we have a "busy night".Those come around far to little these days, having 2 under 3. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Now I just need to get off the tracks LoL. As for detergent, whatevers on sale. Although I do preffer the No Dye No Fragrence kinds. But my husbands a fragrence nut. Anything that smells candles,sprays,detergents ect. it drives me crazy! sorry got away from myself for a moment. Kat
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• At least once a week, more often if someone is sick (daily) or whenever necessary (ex...child has a bed-wetting incident).

I wash everything in cold (cheaper & less likely to set in stains, if any), use homemade laundry soap (washing soda, borax & castile soap) & white vinegar for the fabric softener (no, stuff does not smell like vinegar). The vinegar also does double-duty as a germ killer.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 4:29 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I try to once a week...for any white linen hot water wash with regular laundry soap
    Color linen are done in warm wash and all linen are doubled up on fabric softner and hung
    out to dry in the summer months...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:30 PM on May. 26, 2009

• yes i would say i do evry 2 weeks when i wash. and my babies once a week if its no poop or vomit and all that good stuff on it.
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 7:24 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i do it atleast once a week with a regular laundry powder and use mild warm water .
    onehotcoffee

Answer by onehotcoffee at 4:21 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Weekly in the summer; every other week the rest of the year. We use Earth Friendly ecos (a jumbo bottles lasts about 6 months) and cold water; line dry. Our sheets are flannel.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:16 AM on May. 27, 2009