What's the best way to clean a flatscreen tv and computer screen?

This is driving me nuts!

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 3:15 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a cleaner made just for flatscreens and computer screens. Some screens cannot be cleaned with windex or anything with alcohol or ammonia in it, it will ruin the screen and void out any warranty. Read your owners manual before using anything on the screens.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:53 PM on May. 26, 2009

• LOL I know what you mean I have tried everything and I still see smears on my new flat screen the best thing i have found so far is Pledge Multi surface cleaner here is a link i found Good Luck

http://www.pledge.com/multi-surface-aerosol/

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 3:22 PM on May. 26, 2009

• believe it or not but baby wipes are the absolute best way to clean flat screen TVs and CPU monitors. I use them on both and they work amazingly well!

MorbidFraggle

Answer by MorbidFraggle at 3:24 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Thanks ya'll! I'm gonna try the baby wipes right now and i'll have to buy some of that pledge multi surface!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 3:26 PM on May. 26, 2009

• WalMart has this stuff nest to their flat screen tvs that is like a wipe and is made specifically for flat screen tvs and computers, if your husband is like mine and thinks you have to buy something that says it is specifically for those things.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:28 PM on May. 26, 2009

• All I use is a tissue. Puff's Plus with Lotion or Kleenex with Aloe Lotion. They don't leave a residue behind and get all the dust off. If there are fingerprints, then I just put a bit of rubbing alcohol onto a cottonball and wipe them off and then buff the screen with a dry lint-free towel.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:16 PM on May. 26, 2009