What is your favorite part of the day?

For me it is after 3 p.m. I am off of work, getting kids to do homework, playing and making dinner.

It is my favorite part of the day.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 3:15 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is going to sound really bad but here goes. My favorite part of my day is when the kids are in bed. Please don't get me wrong, I loooove my kids and spending time with them. I Love bed time though. Bath, story, maybe a little Noggin. They are clean and smell so sweet, I love the thought of them all clean in clean sheets safe and warm. This gives me the chance to spend time with my two teen daughters and the DH, talk of adult things, catch up on the computer or on t.v shows that we Tvo'd. I get to play all weekend with my little ones, that is our time (I work full time, DH is laid off) so I like having quiet evenings to relax and unwind.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:36 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My drive to and from work... I commute about 40 minutes each way. I have at least 30 of that to myself to blast my music and sing along with the radio, or just think, or talk to my sister on our ways to work. It is my only guaranteed "me" time of the day. I love my family, but sometimes, I just need a little break! (especially after this past weekend! whew!)
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 3:17 PM on May. 26, 2009

• When I have had my evening shower and climb into bed with an entertaining book. :)

Answer by Bmat at 3:18 PM on May. 26, 2009

• hmmm...I guess it depends. Sometimes if I am really stressed out it would have to be 8:30pm, because that is when my son goes to sleep. Others it would be right before he goes to bed (and when his father is home) because we all snuggle on the couch and read books. He is allowed to pick out whatever books he wants and me and his father take turns reading them. Usually for about 30-45 minutes. I love that time of day :)
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 3:18 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Well im pregnant with my first now so any time im not running to the bathroom or when im eating is the best time for me lol =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:20 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I wold have to say when I get kids down and relax with my SO and first thing in the morning before the kids have time to get cranky we have fun lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 3:24 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I love being with my kids but my favorite time of the day is getting up in the morning, leashing the dogs, popping in the ipod and going for a run. I also love coming home, getting in the shower and downing a cup of coffee (no coffee now cuz I'm pregnant) before the house wakes up. I love having that time to myself to prepare myself for the day. I love spending time with my family but from then until 9pm life is crazy! But I also love walking through the house locking all of the doors, turning off the lights and checking on my kids one by one to make sure they are sleeping and then crawling into bed with my husband.
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 3:40 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Either naptime or after the kids go to bed. I know that sounds terrible, but I enjoy the peace and quiet.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 4:03 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Either when I get off work and pick my son up from day care, or his bedtime. I miss him all day and I love to go pick him up, and I enjoy dinner and bathtime with him but then I also love putting him to bed so I can RELAX!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:20 PM on May. 26, 2009