is it normal?

this is my first pregnancy im almost 9months pregnant but i look like im 5months. i just cant imagine my baby being as big as they say he is with out making me as huge as he is "not" making me.lol i dont even have stretch marks. does it mean hes going to be small?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your fine and so is the baby if the doctors tell you everything is good. I am 6 months and I look like most people who are like 2. i only weigh 103 beign 6 months pregnant the baby is right where its supposed to be. dont worry everyone is different/
    kduffy

Answer by kduffy at 3:53 PM on May. 26, 2009

• no he could just be sitting further twords the back. im only 6 months pregnant and i look like im 10 months prego! but a friend of mine looked 6 months prego till the very end and didnt get stretch marks or anything and went right back to normal afterwards and her baby was average sized and healty! so im sure you're fine. good luck! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 3:53 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My cousin at nine months hardly looked pregnant, we all thought the baby would be a low six pounds low and behold she had an 8 lb baby! She also had no stretch marks what-so-ever consider your self one of the lucky ones!
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 4:06 PM on May. 26, 2009

• yes your ok my belly didnt grow much either i bearly even looked pregnant. and gave birth to a 7lb 2oz baby girl.
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 7:10 PM on May. 26, 2009

• He's not necessarily going to be smaller. My doctor was concerned about my first because I was measuring behind so I got an extra ultrasound to check on his size, he was normal sized just positioned in there in a way that didn't show as much as some others. He was born 2 weeks early weighing 7 lbs 8 oz. And I know a lady who just had a baby in April. It was her 6th child and she looked maybe 4 months pregnant by the time the baby was born, everyone was worried about her but she kept saying this was the biggest she had ever gotten with any of her kids, and the baby ended up weighing 8 1/2 lbs. I don't know how it's possible but some women's bodies hide the baby more than others do.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 12:58 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I want to add that she was a skinny lady too, it's not that she was overweight and hiding the baby well. We still don't know where that baby was hiding!
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 1:00 PM on May. 27, 2009