How much did you spend on your babies nursery bedding/theme?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• In 1996, I paid about $40.00, I think. For the bedding..It had comforter and bumper pad. Sheetes were extra and blanket.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:24 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i paid about $50.00 all together. i got the sheets and comferter and bumpers all in a bed- in -a -bag kind of deal its winnie the pooh.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 3:27 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Nothing. I didn't have a theme, matching bedding, or coordinating picture frames and lamps. She had cute sheets in a variety of styles. Since bedding and bumper pads are on the no-no list for SIDS, she didn't have any of those. The mobile I picked out was cute and looked good from HER point of view (not mine).
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:30 PM on May. 26, 2009

• It cost me over 100 but thats because i made it myself and got alot of extra material and made curtians also. But with the theme i went with if i were to buy everything it would have cost about 80 through the fisherprice going with the jungle theme.

In the room all togeather to decorate it i spent well over 300. I have vines hanging around the room with monkies hanging from them and a fake tree behind the crib and alot more but it looks great!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:31 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i spent nothing but it cost about 150-200 dollars it was a baby shower gift from my aunt i got the sheets bumper pads curtin mobile pillow dust ruffle EVERYTHING it was blujean teady bear from walmart.
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 3:34 PM on May. 26, 2009

• kaycee14: I agree with the mobile..why don't mom's look at it from the baby view? My son slept with me at first, so, I had bedding and bumper pads. But, his mobile was a step by step mobile...it had red,black and white cards to attach at first, then primary, then tropical.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:36 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Uhm...I paid like a hundred something am I weird? As for my mom's house we found a cute one at a garage sale for 30 bucks!
    ours

Answer by ours at 3:45 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I paid a little over $200.00 for the dust ruffle, bumper, crib sheet, comforter and valance from Carousel Designs LTD.

Anonymous

• Way too much... i spent money on a pooh stuff that was green. But i think it was worth it considering i can use it again when i have my daughter since it was green. But i know i must of blown a good 300.00 on just bedding and blankets and stuff to decorate the room.
    Jessi101088

Answer by Jessi101088 at 4:12 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i prob spent less than 50 for bedding since i didnt get everything matching. i found sheets, bumper pad, and skirt that matched my theme but wasnt so exspensive. you dont need everything that comes with the theme.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 4:34 PM on May. 26, 2009