has anyone else growing hair everywhere

its weird ive been geeting so much hair where ive never gotton hair before im just not used to it does it stop after the baby come or does it just keep growing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg me tooo by belly is so hairy. my doctor told me it was hormones and it would go away after the baby is born
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 3:29 PM on May. 26, 2009

• It should go away after the baby is born and your hormones go back to normal i have it on my belly and its gotten worse on my legs. I feel like an ape half the time because its so hard to shave my legs lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:33 PM on May. 26, 2009

• It goes away. Just dont shave it!!
    Anonymous

• Is it weird that I grow less hair? I got the whole laser hair removal and still had a couple more to go, then last time I was pregnant it all went away on its own! Then about 3 months after I had my son it ALL came back! Ugh what a waste of money haha

Well now I'm pregnant again and got to do the laser thing a couple more times, well it's all falling out again!
    ours

Answer by ours at 3:44 PM on May. 26, 2009

• my stomach is all hairy!! ugh i hate it, and my legs are growing back so fast!! it's so annoying, someone posted "do not shave it." anyone know why? how about waxing? or plucking?
    bipolar_nanny

Answer by bipolar_nanny at 3:58 PM on May. 26, 2009

• lol there are spots on my legs that have stoped growing, some has become very soft and baby fine, but my underarms OMG!! My husband makes fun of me all the time because it grows so fast!! He says its cute the way i make faces about it, but i really wish i could shave my legs, (i cant reach them) I think everyone is differnt and there hormones make your hair grow faster or slower or brittle, my actual head hair is horrible, I have to use REALLY REALLY hydrating conditioner to keep it from falling and breaking!
    hart1505

Answer by hart1505 at 12:03 PM on May. 28, 2009