Is there a website that I can go to to read up-to-date books online without having to buy them?

I have been looking, but I have not really found any up-to-date books on most of the site I have found. I am looking for a few authors that I really would like to read and nothing as of yet. Can anyone help??

nicky5053

Asked by nicky5053 at 3:40 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• The public library is a good start, all you need is your library card to start reading pdf, mobipocket format books, audio books and even movies. Go to your library's reference desk to ask for help registering and access library materials online in the comfort of your own home. You can even reserve books before the release date and get on a waiting list for when it comes out. Look for your favorite authors and most of them are at the public library catalog. There are also audio books and educational and fun movies for the children.
    Jade_Mom

Answer by Jade_Mom at 6:07 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Thank you. I will check that out for sure.
    nicky5053

Answer by nicky5053 at 6:30 PM on May. 26, 2009