evenflo car seat or graco car seat?

i am trying to decide what car seat to buy for my twin girls. should i do graco or evenflo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i use graco
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 3:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I think I have the graco alpha omega, i like it ... only 99$ and i wont have to buy another
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 3:57 PM on May. 26, 2009

• For infant seats, I would avoid Evenflo. They have had a lot of recalls, and they require the handles to be down with at least 1in. of clearance between the handle and the vehicle seats. 

now has new infant seats that go up to 32lbs. rearfacing, and they have a pretty good "track record" for infant seats. I would get ones that have front adjusters just to make it easier on yourself, and make sure you read the manuals! HTH.

sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 5:15 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Graco.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 5:24 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I won't buy any Evenflo products because of the high safety recalls. Just after my first son grew out of his infant seat, I got a recall notice that it was recalled for detaching from the base during a high speed side impact. And recently there was a major recall involving Evenflo highchairs.

I would go with the Graco.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 10:44 PM on May. 26, 2009