Anyone heard of or use Aviane 28??

I just had a miscarriage in April and want to give myself time before my husband and I try for another baby. I havn't started taking birth control yet and this will be my first time. Anyone have any personal experiences they could share? Did you gain weight while using it (I'm actually hoping to! Lol) Thanks!

Soon2Be8489

Asked by Soon2Be8489 at 4:10 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

• I am so sorry for your loss.
    What about trying a diaphram? It has not hormones, it is perfectly safe, it has no side effects, and when you decide that you are ready to try again, you just stop using it and don't have to worry about waiting for chemicals to get our of your system.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:36 AM on May. 27, 2009

• That may be another route to go down, I suffer from migraines so I may not be able to use the birth control pills anyhow. I know there's other options but I'm looking for something with a little more security if you know what I mean, just want to wait until I am ready even though if it was to happen I wouldn't be angry, just need time. Thanks
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 8:20 AM on May. 27, 2009