jealousy

does anyone have deep down jealousy issues i trust my hubby buy my jealousy gets the best of me sometimes and he aint cheating he would never so any suggestions thanks he calls it the green monster lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I know how you feel. You feel like he is so much better and that your afraid that he's going to find somebody better. Right? or atleast thats how I feel sometimes. You know what I do... I think about how he looks at me or when we first met and how he just kept asking me out. And then I remember THAT HE LOVES ME it calms me down but still in the back of my head its still there.
    Thaifalung20

Answer by Thaifalung20 at 4:25 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I kinda was in the beginning. he hasnt spoken to her in over a year, but was good friends with his ex, who had fake boobs, perfect body and was an ex stripper, she could have been in a Poison video. she always dressed in practically nothing and I just wanted to throw a blanket over her! but SO always laughed when I told him how I felt, not AT ME, but because he didnt think of her that way at all. she and I got better acquainted since then and she even gave us some baby stuff. they dont talk anymore and i'm fine with that lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:20 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Jealousy is hard. I have it too. Funny though, i was not jealous AT ALL with my ex husband. He could have told me he got a lap dance from the hottest girl at a strip club & i would not have cared. But, i was not in love then. I am more jealous now that i have a handsome, musically inclined sweet fiance. I try not to be, but i struggle too. Jealousy comes from deep down, some say it comes from insecurities. And that is probably true. Maybe we have to battle our insecurities before we can battle the jealousy monster. But, that is a whole other issue. I will keep checking to see if anyone has any good advice on how to cure jealousy. I need the advice too...lol!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:46 PM on May. 26, 2009

• samurai chica usually im not but every once in a while i get jealous and for no reason most of the time right after my period or when we havent had time for ourselfs.
    Anonymous

• Makes sense to me... hormones mess up every part of our lives I think. The dreams get more vivid, the libido changes.. everything changes.
    I'm jealous and like someone else said, I know he's not given me any reason to believe he would. So when I get a little jealous I just ask myself what he's done to make me think that he is and I ask him if he still feels the same way about me. If there's anything about me he wishes I'd change, etc... and like a good hubby, he answers correctly.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:17 PM on May. 26, 2009

• yup, I'm crazy jealous but it doesn't do me any good. We're not married so he can see other women any time he wants. That drives me to distraction sometimes but it's life.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:50 PM on May. 26, 2009