HOw fussy is your 3 mos. old?

I'm just wondering if my baby's fussiness is normal. When she was first born, probably up until about 8 wks. she cried all the time. I couldn't put her down or anything. I think she may have been colicky. Anyway, she's still fussy but not all the time. She mostly fusses when she's tired or hungry and doesn't have hour long episodes anymore. A lot of her fussiness occurs right before bedtime or if she wants to be held a certain way. How fussy is your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine was super fussy, always in the morning then at night before bed..it started after 3 weeks and went to about 3 or 4 months...he had colic....I usually had to walk him outside in my arms to make him happy...
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 4:21 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Mine was awful!!! his "colic " stopped at 5 months but he was still the fussiest baby on the planet - actually , till recently at 18 months and he will still cry/fuss 3-4 times a day on a GOOD day...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:23 PM on May. 26, 2009