What should I get my sis for HS Graduation?

I like impressing her : ) so I want to get her something cool! Ideas? *not cash and under $80... *
Thank You!

ValiVal

Asked by ValiVal at 4:18 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Things Remembered has beautiful all-occasion charms that can be engraved and they sell the bracelets or necklaces (your choice). You can buy her a charm for future memorable events and special days to add to her bracelet or necklace.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:52 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Get her something from Things rememberd. They have alot of stuff that you can have engraved. And its not to pricey. They have a website so you can look at stuff online and have it sent to you. Other than that i got nothing lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:26 PM on May. 26, 2009

• You should get her the full microsoft office set =) she will need it.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 4:42 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Well, if she's going to college, it would be really cool if you picked up some things for her to take with her! For example, get a laundry basket and fill it with things she'll need/her favorite things like favorite shampoo and conditioner, tissues, candy, laundry soap, a picture frame of you guys/your family, bodywash, hand soap, hand sanitizer, etc. You can get a lot for $80! If she's not going away, something engraved is always nice. You could start a charm bracelet for her with a graduation charm and have the date engraved or find one that already has the year on it.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 4:42 PM on May. 26, 2009