Ovulating soon after a miscarriage?

Hi ladies. I just had a early miscarriage at 5 weeks, 3 weeks ago. My husband and I arent going to try again until July. But I decided to still chart my temps and cervical mucous so that I can still keep track. My temp rose almost a whole degree yesterday and I did have EWCM for two days and my cervix was kinda high.

My question is, is this possible to ovulate 3 weeks after a miscarriage?? I thought it took 4-6 weeks after to get your period back and then ovulate... I googled it breifly and one site said it could happen 3 weeks after, but isnt normal.. I know we arent trying this month or next month, but still kinda curious if I did ovulate or not.. It sure did feel like it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• u should wait at least 3 months to be safe .. good luck sorry about ur lost...
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 4:23 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I had a miscarraige at 6w and got pregnant right away (we were ready and trying again). I never even had another period, just the miscarriage bleeding and then 4w later a positive pregnancy test. So it is very possible. I think that the earlier you have the miscarriage the sooner your body goes back to normal. Oh and I had a normal pregnancy and a healthy baby boy.

Sorry about your loss and good luck when you are ready to try again.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:38 PM on May. 26, 2009