have you ever experienced.....

I had unprotected sex on may 7th (he pulled out but i know that doesnt always work so dont think im saying im safe) and then on may 8th-10th i had some pinky brown discharge according to my calculations, i was to ovulate may 8th and was due for my period on friday the 22nd (4 days ago) does that seem fishy to anyone? Is it possible i could spot that early like seriously the next day my DF is buying me a HPT as we speak but i was curious for some input from my friends here since anytime a question is asked it seems someone has already been through it!!!! thanks a lot ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you dont normally bleed when you ovulate, I think it was a little mid cycle bleeding.You can have a period anytime, some womens cycles change, mine have a million times...take a test tho and if you do not want a baby...be more careful.
    Anonymous

• you are right, the pulling out is not a method of birth control. You may actually be pregnant. but then again you could just be stressing over the possibility of being pregnant. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:29 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I got pregnant from the pull out method.
    Although we knew it wasn't a safe idea of protection.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 5:21 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Was the sex rough at all? That often causes pinkish discharge for me.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:33 PM on May. 26, 2009

• You typically have implantation bleeding around 2 weeks after conceiving. Maybe the pinkish/brown discharge was from the sex. And in regards to implantation bleeding...only about 30% women get implantation bleeding, so you may not get it. I never have. I just found out this morning that I am pregnant. I am exactly 4 weeks today. I have some slight cramping and nausea, that's all. Good luck on your hpt!!
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 7:19 PM on May. 26, 2009