what is causeing this

i am 39 weeks tomorrow and i feel like i am going to start my peiod. i feel like i am bleeding but i am not they don't hurt bad so what is causeing this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's probably contractions. Start timing the pains. It may be early labor...just wait it out until it gets more intense and is 7 min apart and follow a pattern
    Anonymous

• Maybe early contractions?
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 4:29 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I had my baby 6 wks agao so i remember that feeling well. It could be early contractions but really its from all the pressure of the baby being so low. It doesnt mean run to the hospital or anything, when the big contractions start you will know. good luck tho. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:32 PM on May. 26, 2009

• With my first son I felt like I was going to start my period the whole day before and started spotting later that night. I had sex that night and went into labor within a hour lol. It may be early labor. I would just walk around, etc. See if the continue or go away, if the get more frequent or intense. You will know later if it's true contractions or just late pregnancy pains.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:35 PM on May. 26, 2009