how can i find a b/f

obv i know who to and were but i want him to be able to be a good step dad...not many guys that are 20ish dont want that responsibility.so i dont want a older older guy but i dont want another child if ya catch my drift...lol...little bois. im asking views on how to find a guy thats good for a single mom.

mamabear0824

Asked by mamabear0824 at 4:32 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not on cafemom...
    kittiselly28

Answer by kittiselly28 at 4:45 PM on May. 26, 2009

• church?
    Anonymous

• I met my hubby online and he is several years older than me. Neither of us was looking to actually meet anybody online and neither of us was looking for somebody older/younger than ourselves specifically. My only advice to you is not to put a specific limit on something like age because there are more mature guys and less mature guys in every age range and you don't want to miss out on something great just because you are worried about them being a little older, or even a bit younger, than you.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 4:36 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Well, not bars i know that...maybe at church if you go, or join some single parent clubs/websites, ect...seriously trying things like eharmony are a good idea because you put it all out there and attract a similar person. As a single mom you know how hard it is to get out to meet new people so the interent dating sites are helpful for that. just be careful and screen potential dates closely. good luck and dont rush mom, he is out there and you will find him. Concentrate on you and the kids and suddenly when you least expect him ....he will show up. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:36 PM on May. 26, 2009

• You never find the good ones when your looking. Or it seems that way at least. Church, or any place of worship is good. Try for older guys too. They've walked around the block a few times & might be more mature & willing to accept a child in the picture.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:37 PM on May. 26, 2009

• It's something that you just have to work into. Once you find someone that you get along with well and he's into you, than you introduce the child. Most people understand that if they get into a relationship with someone with a child, once it become serious that, the child will become someone else they'll have to accept. When meeting a guy, don't worry so much about that, but when things start to get serious, and you do introduce the two, than you start talking about that with him and your child.
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 4:38 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Just go to places you like to do things at,
    Anonymous

• Try eharmony =)
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 4:41 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Grocery Store.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:38 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Your kids sporting events or other activites, school, church. I don't know, I stopped looking I just don't find it worth the hassle and heartache.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:50 PM on May. 26, 2009