Implantation Bleeding When and how much?

So I am not sure if this is what it is or not but I have been spotting lightly today and I am on day 23 of my cycle so I was wondering if this is when Implantation bleeding usually happens or is it later or earlier? I will not test until mid-week next week but just wondering if my cycle is screwy or if it may be a bean trying to stick!

Please help!

cannonsmama

Asked by cannonsmama at 4:32 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had literally maybe two drops with my son, none with this pregnancy. I had it right around the time my period was due!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:05 PM on May. 26, 2009

• same here- on the earliest possible day i couldve gotten my period i spotted for maybe an hour. i took a test the next day (weds)and it was negative. so i waited until the same day i had gotten my period the month before(sunday) and it was positive!
    mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 12:11 AM on May. 27, 2009

• It could be. Implantation bleeding is different from a regular period in how it looks and when it happens. I know that it usually happens about a week before your period is supposed to start so the timing could be right. Also, is it pink or brownish discharge? That is how implantation usually presents itself. Either way, good luck and I am sending some baby dust your way!
    mommyorient

Answer by mommyorient at 10:02 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Implantation bleeding normally occurs a week to a few days before your period would normally start. Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation is likely implantation bleeding; whereas, spotting that occurs very close to the time that your period would normally start may not be.
    bella0522

Answer by bella0522 at 1:24 PM on May. 27, 2009

• This probably isn't much help for you but of my 3 pregnancies, I've never had implantation bleeding.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 6:27 PM on May. 27, 2009