What do I do with Kids being crazy and can't tell me why????

crazymom2009

Asked by crazymom2009 at 4:36 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Goodness, Mama! I wasn't sure how to answer this, not knowing the kids' ages. But just one look at your profile tells me that a 22 m/o boy and a 9 m/o girl aren't going to tell you much, and since your thought bubble is "the baby is kicking"....It's no wonder that you are "crazymom2009! LOL! Those kids are precious, but you certainly have your hands full with 2 teenies and one more on the way. When they get "crazy" upset, try to redirect them, or set them in their beds and give yourself a time out to take a deep breath. You can handle this, or if not, get a sitter and go get a coke/coffee/whatever you drink by yourself. My guess is that you are a SAHM and need a breather. Congrats on the growing family! :)
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 5:03 PM on May. 26, 2009