Wanting another baby

I want another baby. My DH and I currently have a 3 year old daughter and a 14 month old daughter. I have always wanted 3 kids and I dont feel like my family is complete. I just stopped taking my bc last Tuesday (May 19,2009). How long would it take me to possibly get prego?

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 4:42 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have 3 already and would love to have more but my little guy takes up all my time i dont even have hardly anytime for myself
    Bigguysmomma

Answer by Bigguysmomma at 5:05 PM on May. 26, 2009

• It depends on what type of bc you were on and what point in the cycle you stopped taking it. I is recommended when coming off hormonal (the pill, ring, and patch) to waith 3 months before trying to make sure all the artificial stuff is out of your system and a fertile couple can take 6-12 months to get pregnant and not have to be worried about fertility. That being said I stopped my nuvaring at the end of a cycle and then waited 3 months and we got pregnant on the first try.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:42 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I've had friends get pregnant within a month of stopping birth control. (one pill, one patch). It fully depends on you and SO. Did you stop at the end of a pack? Best case you could get knocked up next month (ovulate in 2 weeks) and worst case...could take awhile.
    Anonymous