I'm kind of irritated today can anyone give advice to get me in a better mood

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 4:47 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• tomorrow is hump day
    Anonymous

• Sit in a quiet space with something very chocolatey and enjoy! Dance to your favorite song. Call your best friend and catch up thats always a good thing! Sit in the sun for a half hr and destress! Make brownie and eat the first row! Hope your da gets better! If all else fails, have a sweet martini after the kids go to bed~yum!!
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 4:55 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Is it a beautiful day where you are? Go outside and enjoy the sun on your face. Is it raining? Open the door and listen to it awhile. Look up some jokes to make you laugh. Get a permanent marker and make a t-shirt that says, "I only have one nerve left, and you're standing on it!!!"laughing

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 4:56 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I would shut the door to my room and put on some relaxing music with some candles
    Bigguysmomma

Answer by Bigguysmomma at 5:00 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Orgasim!!! always works for me
    lexisandjayden

Answer by lexisandjayden at 5:09 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Go outside with a cup of sugar water. Walk 20 steps from your door than turn around 5 times while screaming I like cereal pie at the top of your lungs than take the cup of water and drink half of it and pour the other half inside of your pants. Walk back in the house and tell me how you feel.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:19 PM on May. 26, 2009

• eat something gassy...if you're at work blow one and walk away and leave the smell behind for other's to enjoy! LOL jk...idk but cheer up!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:25 PM on May. 26, 2009

• The day is almost done with. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:46 PM on May. 26, 2009