harassment

My MIL is crazy. She goes out of her way to try to cause problems between my hubby and I. Because of it I have not seen here in about 8months. She says all kinds of things to my hubby behind my back. However my hubby is her only child so he tried to visit her at least twice a month, and he brings our daughter to see her then. Well lately she has started calling me all the time. She always says stuff like "Hey I am coming to pick up my baby." I'm always like uh no you can't take her unless hubby is with you - we don't trust you! Still it never stops! She's even started driving by our house when she knows my hubbys at work so I am scared to play with my DD outside. I don't want her to start yelling and trying to take DD away. Any ideas on what to do? She knows we don't want her to do this and that she can't take our DD (whos 11months) yet she still does it. Can I file harassment charges since she constantly calls and drives by?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on May. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• that may be a question to ask the sheriffs office. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to file a restraining order against her. but usually that just makes people more angry. I would get your hubby to talk to her and calm her down. see what the hell is really wrong with her.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:53 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Scary...! Does your husband know about this and what does he say about it? maybe he can help you put a stop to this, it's his mother after all. good luck.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:24 PM on May. 26, 2009