Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help lol

Is there any online classes I can take that give me college credits ? (im in high school and home schooled)

Answer Question

Asked by MiasMommy6908 at 4:51 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (6 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • possibly but I'm pretty sure you need your HS diploma or GED before you can enroll in college

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on May. 26, 2009

  • Check with some community colleges in your area. Where I live we have half time students. They can take some credits while still in HS. Either classroom or online.
    good luck and congrats for making an effort

    Answer by lexisandjayden at 5:06 PM on May. 26, 2009

  • There are AP courses for high school students that give her college credits. Check into what is available in your area through your homeschool support group, state education center that regulates what the education standards are, local colleges or tech schools, or even a local high school to find out if what they offer is also offered via online for homeschooled students.
    Best wishes!

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:44 PM on May. 26, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Just for Fun
Help lol