Help lol

Is there any online classes I can take that give me college credits ? (im in high school and home schooled)

MiasMommy6908

Asked by MiasMommy6908 at 4:51 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• possibly but I'm pretty sure you need your HS diploma or GED before you can enroll in college
    Anonymous

• Check with some community colleges in your area. Where I live we have half time students. They can take some credits while still in HS. Either classroom or online.
    good luck and congrats for making an effort
    lexisandjayden

Answer by lexisandjayden at 5:06 PM on May. 26, 2009

• There are AP courses for high school students that give her college credits. Check into what is available in your area through your homeschool support group, state education center that regulates what the education standards are, local colleges or tech schools, or even a local high school to find out if what they offer is also offered via online for homeschooled students.
    Best wishes!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:44 PM on May. 26, 2009