Help lol

Is there any online classes I can take that give me college credits ? (im in high school and home schooled)

MiasMommy6908

Asked by MiasMommy6908 at 4:51 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Most community colleges and state universities have online classes available. Stay away from for-profit schools; they exist (by law) to make money for their owners/sharedholders, not to educate

Answer by rkoloms at 4:55 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Check with your local colleges... Most offer distance learning classes.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:39 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Check with your local college a lot of the community colleges offer "distance learning dual credit courses" for free. You get to take the courses for free at night at the high school and they count towards your college credits. I did this and had most of my core classes finished before I even entered college. It shouldn't matter one bit that you are home schooled either. I remember a couple of the kids in my class were homeschooled. Of course it depends on where you live but its worth looking into!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I did community college while in high school.
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 10:47 PM on May. 31, 2009