How often...

Do you masturbate? Do you use toy? Watch porn? My husband is gone all week so I masturbate with my toys while watching porn(sometimes).

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 4:58 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I do all of the above when I feel the need.
    And hubby does know and does approve. Beats going out and letting someone else take care of my needs.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:05 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I do all the above also. If hes in the field and not going to be home for a while then i dont see a problem. My husband thinks its great lol. But my toy got lost when we moved =( But hey thats what im going to do when he gets deployed.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:11 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My husband's deployed, so I'm not getting any..lol. So yea I masturbate. I used toys sometimes, but porn doesnt do anything for me. He knows about it and we share experience in our emails...which makes it all the more fun.
    Anonymous

• I've sex texted my husband before but never tried email. It's kinda hard trying to satisfy yourself when youre texting continuously.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 5:31 PM on May. 26, 2009

• several times a day but have started leaving out the porn and don't always use the toy.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:54 PM on May. 26, 2009

• sure do...it's a great stress reliever in the middle of the afternoon when the kids are down for their naps...I certainly don't see anything wrong with it!!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 6:32 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I do. My husband does not appove but I still do it. He hates the toys and porn. It is a no no to him.
    Anonymous

• I have certain moods I get in. My husband does not like the toys but I tell him dont be jealous "WINK" . He doesnt mind the porn though I can watch that a few times a week.
    HoneyPot78

Answer by HoneyPot78 at 7:26 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Right now I have to daily. My OBGYN prescribed it actually. But otherwise I never do it. And never on the porn.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:48 PM on May. 26, 2009