Is there a website that I can go to to read up-to-date books online without having to buy them?

I have been looking, but I have not really found any up-to-date books on most of the site I have found. I am looking for a few authors that I really would like to read and nothing as of yet. Can anyone help??

nicky5053

Asked by nicky5053 at 5:09 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know you don't want to pay for the books, but I've gotten pretty lucky with getting used books in great condition from Amazon.com. You can get them for a buck and then pay the shipping. Otherwise, I would suggest just checking out the library =) Good luck!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:21 PM on May. 26, 2009

• If you find one let me know--I love to read! I just finished 2 books this week; The Secret Life of Bees and Eli.

Instead of buying my books, I swap them for free on papaerbackswap.com.  I've gotten to read so many good books!  When you're finished with a book it's your choice to keep it for yourself or repost it for someone else to have.  Here is a link if you'd like to check it out.  If you sign up I get a free credit for another book...no pressure though!  You may have already heard of the site from someone else!

http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=7&r_by=ReneeK

ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:16 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I have an account with them. There are some books that are on my wish list that I am way down the list on and I was wondering if I could read them anywhere between now and then or not.
    nicky5053

Answer by nicky5053 at 5:18 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Stephanie Meyer has Midnight Sun online you can read almost 300 pages of it on her website. Its Like Twilight, but it gives Edwards point of view, which I like more than Bellas. Its more logical and explains h*ll of a lot more too.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 5:43 PM on May. 26, 2009