WORK FROM HOME

DOES ANY ONE KNOW OF A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FROM HOME THAT DOESN'T ASK FOR MONEY UP FRONT? I JUST HAD A BABY AND NEED AN INCOME BUT DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND TO INVEST IN IT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you are looking for an at home job to do online,be careful because most of them are scams and do ask for money.I work from home,but it's not a job.It's a home based business.I would love to get you the details if you like.Just message me or you can visit my website http://www.workathomeunited.com/sbrement I look forward to chattin with you soon!
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 5:23 PM on May. 26, 2009

• It depends on if you are wanting a job or a career. If you want to stay with your baby but you want to trade time for money instead of create reproductive residual income. . . there are options available, but they can be hard to find. I know 1800flowers.com has customer service reps at home, but they might go through other companies like telerperformance or alpine. There are other things out there. . . but the economy is hard and everyone's looking. I work for Nikken, as a wellness consultant and am learning to be an emotional release therapist. I'm not just wanting to be stuck with trading time for money even though my husband lost his job and we've been struggling. NIKKEN costs 45 to gain access as a distributor and it takes some work, but a month of solid work can provide you with anywhere to a few hundred to a few thousand your first month. Healing people is so rewarding, and monetarily as well as charitably.
    1heart1mind

Answer by 1heart1mind at 5:25 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I have 3 home businesses and own my own site that helps people find the right home based opportunities.

TeaPoria - www.BriesTeas.info
    Free to start, free to keep. No quotas! Sell loose teas, goodies and accessories.

Freebie Force - www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    VERY LOW COST! Tons of free stuff. Very easy.

Ameriplan - www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Daily Pay, Benefits & 401K plan. Training and Support.

Sabrina's Closet - www.Sabrinas-Closet.info
    Great list of businesses, WAH Jobs, Charities and savers...

Let me know if you have any questions about any of these options!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:38 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I have a couple of thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business?I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 5:39 PM on May. 26, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:59 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Hey girl...It depends on if you want a job...or if you would like your own business. I am a demonstrator with Gold Canyon candles and I love it. I get to stay home with my babies and still have an income....This month you can earn your kit FREE after qualified sales....If this sounds like something you would be interested in let me know. JUst pm me. There is less than a week left of our current promotion, so if you need info pm me.
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 6:08 PM on May. 26, 2009

• You could sell Avon. Its a very very small start up fee of $20. That will get your everything you need to get started including brochures for your first 2 campaigns. You don't have to stock products or anything either. You just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum then sign up! You can sell online within minutes and then your kit will be mailed to you within a few days. Hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:48 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Well you should never pay money to work a job from at home. That screams scam right away. If it is a work at home business you will most likely have a start up fee. I work from home and we have a very low start up fee. If you would like some more information feel free to text me and I would be happy to talk to you. Good Luck. Sonja
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 11:43 AM on May. 29, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2009