can my sisters in christ pray for me?

I have been so tired and not wanting to do anything im 9 weeks pregnant and i dont feel good either.. I just feel bad and I havent had bible study for the past 2 weeks cause i have been so tired and we dont go to church as much as we did before i was pregnant but I still love the Lord and try to read and pray daily. I just feel so bad about this... Can you pray for me thanks.. ITs not like im sinning or anything Im just so tired and sick...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes i will pray.. God help her im in the same boat as you are...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:54 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Been there, done that! I will definitely remember you in prayer! Spending even a few minutes with the Lord and in His presence can really boost your mood and energy & help you to have a much better day... try to give Him at least a few minutes a day, you'll feel so much better!!

Anonymous

• Of course sweetie. I've added you to my prayer list. God bless you.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:19 PM on May. 26, 2009

• oh honey of course i will. dear Jesus please help my sister to feel better and enjoy this miracle inside of her. remind her that even if she isnt reading the bible, or attending church as much as before, that YOU love her and will continue to walk with her. Give her body rest, her mind peace, and her spirit food from you and our Father....Amen...
    good luck sweetie and hang in there. :o) it gets better.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:21 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I just prayed for you. Here is a verse that came to mind as I prayed. "He will feed His flock like a shepherd. He will carry the lambs in His arms, holding them close to His heart. He will gently lead the mother who is with young." Isaiah 40:11

Nothing can separate you from the love of God. Hold on to Him; He is holding on to you. And this is just a season.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 5:21 PM on May. 26, 2009

• thank you ladies do much that made me feel better :) and Cinnamon-mom thanks for that verse I love it
    Anonymous

• Cinnamon-mom, I LOVE the book of Isaiah! What a treasure trove of amazing verses and prophecies. OP,another verse that came to my mind is: "I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength." Phillipians 4:13. You have no idea how many times a day I go to that verse. It's one of my favorites,and has gotten me through some really bad days.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:24 PM on May. 26, 2009

• The devil will put many obstacles in our way to keep us out of church. I pray you go to church regardless and get your weekly dose of spiritual food. Pray to God and he will heal you.I will pray you feel better also. God bless.

mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 5:38 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Will do
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 6:03 PM on May. 26, 2009

• May I pray right now? We often say we will pray and many of us do, but why wait.
    "Father,
    I lift this lady to you. I pray for strength for her as her body gives so much to nurture the new life you have formed in her. Father protect her from discouragement, bring others around to encourage, support, pray and be in the Word with her. Lead her gently as you have promised in Isaiah. Hold her close as she nurtures this new life within.
    Thank you father,
    Amen"
    O.K dear sister, I will continue to pray for you and your baby.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:18 PM on May. 26, 2009