what are signs that u think u might be having twins?

i am 9 weeks and havent have an altrasound yet but i have gained about 12pounds and i havent been eating bad but I have been hungrey all the time... thats all I think about is food? What you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ha! My mom didn't know she was having twins till we were born!!! All they ever found was one baby and one heart beat! Apparently we were sitting behind one another! Mom thought she was having twins because I would kick one side while my brother kicked the other! Not to try to scare you or anything!! I'm sure it's just one... do twins run in your family?
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 8:55 PM on May. 26, 2009

• there are no signs of twins, you are just preg and hungry lol. the only way to tell is with an ultra sound.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:31 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i was the same way but only had 1 baby. i had the mentality that i was pregnant and had to eat everything in site so i would think without and ultrasound or hearing two heartbeats youll never know
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 6:09 PM on May. 26, 2009