I have a theory on ..

Bigfoot =)
So many people have claimed to have seen a tall hairy figure that walks human but is far to big to be human.
Well here's my thought, could Bigfoot/Yeti/Sasquatch all be the same thing.. but all be the "missing link" between humans and chimpanzies?
It could be possible if you reallt think about it ..
What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL I have plenty of hobbies, but while I'm doing them I think of random things, so sorry for having an imagination ..
    Maybe you should take up a hobby besides sitting on your butt on the computer being crabby =)
    Anonymous

• Didn't the man who created the whole idea with fake footprints and all tell his secret on his deathbed years ago? I don't believe in Bigfoot....I believe someone was having fun playing a joke and the stories got around, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:52 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Big Foot, Loch Ness Monster, Chupacabra, the world may never know if they truly exist. Doesn't play a big part in my day to day but it is fun to make up theories lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:55 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I believe in Nessie, really I do. Bigfoot I'm not so sure about. I took a class on all of these psuedosciences and Nessie and bigfoot were all brought about by hoaxes. There's really no evidence to prove or disprove that these don't exist. Just like aliens.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 6:27 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Oh Lordy.
    As the question goes, If we evolved from apes then why are there still apes?
    We did NOT evolve from apes....LOL.
    There is NO bigfoot.
    Perhaps there was once a man with a bad case of hypertrichosis and hid in the woods out of shame. It is a true condition that is genetic, even in today's society.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:37 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Considering that there have been cave paintings depicting many so called myths through the years, there may be a factual basis for all of these things. At least we can admit that it is a story that may have been passed down to scare children or to make them behave...Who knows! It may be true. I hail from the Pacific Northwest, and have had many a camping trip when I felt watched...LOL! Maybe it was a just a dear and maybe it was something else...Creepy still!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 6:46 PM on May. 26, 2009