I hate welfare users

Not really but would you turn someone in if you no someone is abusing hud?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• in a heartbeat...and I really do hope you were joking though someone who needs temporary assistance is really no laughing matter
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:16 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Are they capable of caring for themselves? I don't think I'd care, I don't know. Depends on the kind of person they are. If it takes away from others, I'd turn them in.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:16 PM on May. 26, 2009

• probably not, I've never happy or even content hurting someone else. I figure it's the agencies job of making sure people comply with their programs.
    Anonymous

• I am sure they hate you too. :p lol

Sometimes people need the extra help. If someone is abusing it, I would probably turn them in too.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:18 PM on May. 26, 2009

• heck yeah I would! besides hud is crap. you should have seen the place they were trying to put my husband, me and our first daughter a few years ago. He told them to stuff it! and found a place on our own!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:19 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I think I would. We need these services. The more they are abused the more likely they are to fail all together.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 6:20 PM on May. 26, 2009

• well he has 3 kids. gets a 3 bedroom for 100 bucks where as i am paying 475 for a two. his kids dont live with him though. isnt that a violation?
    Anonymous

• i wish i could but is my own cousin how is doing it and it just get under my skin the fact the i know and i can do anything because deep down i love her

Anonymous

• absolutely
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 6:22 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I actually have once, she was working under the table and her husband recieved a settlement check (one big enough to buy a house from an accident they had a year back yet they still were getting about 500 a month in food stamps. They took her off because they wouldnt turn over their bank statements and she was investigated and they even took pictures of her at work. Now her husband has left and she is back on them again....what a system.
    Anonymous