I want so bad to have another baby

I so badly want another baby I have a DD that just turned 4 last month then I have a DD that will be 17 months on the 11th of June. I want to try one more for a DS I am getting my tubes tied though after I have one more. I want another one, but hubby says next summer. I said then lets get pregnant now then by next summer I will have another lol. We don't use protection now we said if we do we do if we don't we don't he just pulls out, but he is really good at it though cause we done the pullout for 9 years now. And both girls were planned. How can I get pregnant accidently? I soooo badly want another one. If I got pregnant he wouldn't care he just doesn't want to try right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you can try staying on top so he can't pull out? That's the only way i can think of, but i also think you should just tell him how you feel and that you would like to start trying now because it might not happen on the first try. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 7:48 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I dont know if its the best thing for a relationship to trick dh into a baby if he clearly stated he isnt ready right now. Please dont be selfish, its a baby, a human life and thats not fair to have anyone thinking"wow this is bad timing"I am in no way trying to hurt your feelings...just being honest, its not fair to resort to tricks. and its disrespectful as well...
    Anonymous

• I understand anon and I know you aren't trying to hurt my feelings and I want people to be honest.

The thing is we are using the pullout cause we did agree if it happened it happened. So he didn't say we can't have one right now he just says he doesn't want to try right now. If you understand what I am trying to say lol
    Anonymous

• dont trick him .. that is wrong just wait
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:37 PM on May. 26, 2009

• when you find out please post cause i am in the same boat
    Anonymous

• Don't accidently try and get pregnant. You should really just tell him your feelings about wanting another now and trying now...it's something you both should be on the same page about.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:45 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Just keep on having sex more..lol.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 6:46 PM on May. 26, 2009

• How would he feel if he found out that you posted this?
    Anonymous

• for AZN LADIE82 we do have sex a lot as it is we usually have it every other day, but we usually don't go more than 2 or 3 days without it unless it is my time of the month lol. We have a very good sexual relationship.

for INSDRF it took me 2 months to get pregnant with both my girls after I stopped taking birth conrtol with them and now I am not on birth control so it may take me sooner to get pregnant.

And as for the ANON AT 7:04 he probably wouldn't say much if he found out I posted this......Honestly
    Anonymous