Leaking breasts

This is my second pregnancy and ill be 30 weeks on Thursday. My breasts have been leaking for at least two weeks and leaking a lot. I don't remember it happening this far out and this much but it was 5 years ago. So is it normal for this to start happening this soon? Also could the fact the baby is big and I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead have anything to do with it?

jazzysmommy1004

Asked by jazzysmommy1004 at 6:28 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• some womens breasts leak the whole time-youre fine mama. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:29 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Totally normal! Each pregnancy is different. I leaked a lot my first pregnancy, hardly at all the 2nd time. Some women leak a lot, from as early as 20 weeks, some never leak at all. All normal!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 6:31 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Are you serious? Wow. I don't know why I just thought it was something that happened right at the end. Its so annoying.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 6:33 PM on May. 26, 2009

• maggiemom2000 - I just thought it was something at the very end, your breasts getting ready. What is leaking out and what is the point of it?
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 6:36 PM on May. 26, 2009

• It's colustrum.....don't know if there is a point to it other than making milk and sometimes there is too much in the ducts and it's gotta go somewhere!....my ex-hubby used to love it, lol.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:42 PM on May. 26, 2009