Ok so am I just being crazy? I am 21 weeks hardley ever feel baby move and I am not that big this is my 5th pregnacny do you think something is wrong? The dr. don't say anything heart beat is ok but I am worried.

carrier09

Asked by carrier09 at 6:30 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you have an anterior placenta it's going to be harder to feel the baby move. If the baby is facing your spine it will be harder to feel the baby move. Even though you're in your 5th pregnancy, it's still about the time when one just starts feeling the baby move (usually) so give it another week or so...
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:36 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Your baby is less active than your other children. As long as the baby looks and sounds alright, don't worry too much.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 6:45 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Do kick counts. I got a little worried about the 6th/7th month of my pregnancy, and my doctor had me write down every time I felt a kick or flutter. I think the ideal is to feel 10 movements every couple of hours.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 8:59 PM on May. 26, 2009