How do you think the Sphynx and pyramids got there?

Who built them? According to the history of Egypt, they shouldn't have had the tools and things to build them themsleves. So, where did they come from?
-Ashley P.S. I will share my beliefs after I have got a few responses.

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 6:41 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think it was a big sandstorm and rain and it by accident. It was taking the shape and form and someone got an idea and finished it off.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:43 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I've spent plenty of time watching the History and Discovery Channels and believe that they did have tools and what not, combine that with slavery, and that's how they were built.

Anonymous

• Hebrew slaves.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:48 PM on May. 26, 2009

• uhm read up on history...lol they were built even as a Christian I know that LOL
    Anonymous

• aliens & UFO's came down & built 'em. They are their landing gear for future use.
    Muwhahaha
    ok maybe not.
    they are interesting though.sometimes i think people don't give enough credit to ancient cultures
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Aliens

abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 6:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Yeah, I have seen all of the "history" b.s. too and I have seen people actually try it. IT DOESN"T WORK. You can not move a 1000 lb cement brick with logs. The logs break and then how in the world would you get them up?
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• They were built with tools as well. During the time of Moses when the hebrews were slaves of Egypt before they were delivered, that's when they built them.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:52 PM on May. 26, 2009

• There were slaves who built them....but aside from that they were an advanced civilization so I'm pretty sure they had the tools.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 6:52 PM on May. 26, 2009

• They did have the tools and the knowhow. It's not really difficult when the ones that get the credit aren't the ones that have to do all the work...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:53 PM on May. 26, 2009