how do you deal with peoples rude comments about your bi-racial children? example:is your son's father white or puto rican?

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in General Parenting

• Smile and tell them "I fail to see what difference it should make, unluss your a raceist or biggot."

Answer by vbruno at 11:08 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Unfortunately there are idiots everywhere. Just know that the problem lies with them and not your children. I know that it is hard, but try to ignore them and know that most of us do not think that way. After all we are ALL mixed. If they want an answer I would have to say that their father is loving and supportive, thanks for asking. Good luck!

Answer by kimmie10575 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• i dont pay attention lol i justignore the question i think ppl is very smart to know that im not gonna ask em lol

Answer by shantee32 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Well, I think it is according to what it is that they have to say. Im just being honest. I am American white, and my husband is Pakistani. Well people always have something to say. I am a rude, mean person especially with my children because they were created by God and who is so uneducated person to speak of my kids. see, Im getting mad thinking about it lol!! But I do ask God to help me with understanding that they are just uneducated.

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 5:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• i will not care about what other say.. i just say nothing bad i do not be rude person and say something back if they are rude to me..
    i was teach to be respectful out side and inside so no point of being rude to others and teaching that everyone is the same.

My daughter is mix and she only 8 months and she is mix half india and half chinese.

Answer by mommytobe24 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2008