Remember When???

Remember when we were younger and we used to stay on the phone all nite with our so called bf's. Him: Talking about you sleepy, Us:No are you sleepy? Those were the days were they. Im sure nobody does that anymore....

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 6:56 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no they probably stay up all night texting or twittering (or whatever the hell that is) or whatever the new "cool" thing is.
    but yeah, I remember the days when I would stay up all night long with my boyfriend....ahhh "back in the day" ;)
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 7:02 PM on May. 26, 2009

• hahaha Those were the best. Falling asleep on the phone. Waking up and calling them first thing apologizing for falling asleep. "Oh no, sweetie. It was cute to hear you snore."

hahahaha

Then having sex in the back of the truck later the next night.
    Anonymous

• Oh,the good old days, I feel sorry for today youth, with texting,computers,they are missing true communication,and hearing somebody whisper sweet loving words in your ears.
    Anonymous

• Ahhh, the good old days, I remember when. We used to purposefully go to sleep on the phone together, so that we could pretend to "sleep" together. Those were the days when all we had to worry about was our mom's getting mad that we stayed on the phone all night and kept the line busy and what if there was an emergency. LOL! Those were the days! Now the stay up all night texting, my-spacing, and whatever else they do without actually even talking to one another. Do any of you remember making "mix tapes" of "your" songs together and playing them to one another? That was fun too and then also going to the local skate center and couple skating together. Wow, I haven't thought about this stuff in years. Thanks for asking the question and letting me take a walk down memory lane. LOL!

brwneyedgirl314

Answer by brwneyedgirl314 at 10:34 PM on May. 26, 2009