If you won multi~million dollars

What would be the first 5 things be that you would buy? or do with the money?

1~ buy 6 bedroom house
2~ pay off all my bills
3~ New cars for me and dh
4~ new clothes for the family
5~ take my kids to disney land

abellvalerie

Asked by abellvalerie at 6:58 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Give some to friends and family to share the fun.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:59 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Pay all bills. Buy house. Pay family's bills. Put the rest in bank and sit back and live off the interest.
    Anonymous

• Open up a bed and breakfast, open up a trust fund for my two babies, invest in stock, buy me 2 cars, make sure my mom never work again.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:07 PM on May. 26, 2009

• 1- buy land
    2- build house
    3- pay off my debt and that of my parents (and SO's parents)
    4- buy more reliable cars for myself and SO
    5- finish school without having to use grants and loans
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:07 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I'd follow Dave Ramsey's financial plan. 1st, pay off all debt, make sure we have an emergency fund, make sure we have retirement funded and money set aside for the kids, invest and donate to deserving charities ( that includes family members that may need help).
    I wouldn't let anyone know we had money, would live simply, have some quality things, but nothing over the top. I would travel more and make sure my kids were well taken care of, but not spoiled materially.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 7:10 PM on May. 26, 2009

• build and pay off my dream home. 5 bedroom and 5 bath and 5car garage. pay off all debt. give lots of it to every single person that has helped me out all these yrs. pay for all of us to go to college. donate some of it to my fav charities. buy and payoff cars for all of us.
    RoseWall

Answer by RoseWall at 7:13 PM on May. 26, 2009

• First,I would move my DH,kids and grands to safe location,Give money to my church to buy another building,give each one of my 4 sisters and 1 brother about 200.000 a piece,then,I will pay all our bills,give my daughters enough money they can stop working,buy me a house or property big enough for smaller houses for my grands,invest,
    Anonymous

• Pay my tithe on it, pay off my truck...($4000), We have no debt, so I guess we would build a house on the land we own, find me a good financial advisor to help me invest, pay for my kids private school tuition in advance for the next year, put some in savings for the rest of the years they are in school, put some aside for all 4 of their college educations to the private school of their choice, maybe pay for my nephew and nieces college tuition as well.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:25 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Pay off all of my debts, including the mortgage.
    Put the maximum away for retirement.
    Put away plenty of money for college.
    Redo my house and property just the way I like it.
    Buy a new car for me, my dh and dd and save enough to by the other dd one when she drives.

happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:28 PM on May. 26, 2009

• 1 - Buy home for my family with at least 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
    2 - Pay off all of my friend Mary's bills as well as my own
    3 - Buy myself a brand new vehicle, well deserved. So I could take my father in law to dialysis and him not have to wait for hours like when the handy bus takes him hours before his scheduled time.
    4 - Buy school supplies for the Title 1 School I volunteer at
    5 - Put some away for my retirement and my three children's college tuition
    mabelsbabygirl

Answer by mabelsbabygirl at 7:30 PM on May. 26, 2009