Where can I get my Iron levels checked?

I'm seeing a doctor but I spoke to a midwife today about preventing bleeding out during delivery since I did last time.

She told me to drink raspberry leaf tea everyday and to make sure I don't become anemic. She said it would be a good idea to have it check at least 2 more times while I'm pregnant. I'm currently 34 weeks along.

My doctor said she thinks I'm fine but she also wants me to have a lot of medical interventions during my delivery that I don't necessarily agree with and that's what I'm trying to avoid. I want a natural delivery.

Is there anywhere that I can get my levels checked by just requesting or should I just call my family doctor and see if he'll do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know that most areas have a Quest Diagnostics to do blood work. Or you should go ahead and let the Dr. go ahead and proceed with the testing.
    laydlexius

Answer by laydlexius at 7:27 PM on May. 26, 2009