My son wants to pee so bad in the toilet and has in the past, now he just stands there and does nothing and says all done. Any ideas of how to just make him pee again in the toilet?

My son is 21 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• PUT FUIT LOOPS IN THE POTTY TELL HIM TO SE IF HE CAN HIT THEM WITH HIS PEE PEE
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:33 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I was going to suggest cherios(I have those) but fruit loops are more colorful. Make a game out of it. give each color a point value. Make a reward (special time with mama or dada, pick the dinner, an extra story at bedtime, nothing that really costs anything) for different scores. IDK
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 9:28 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Ha.. I like the reward idea from chrissmom... I don't have any boys, but my friend got her grandson to pee in the toilet with cherios. Plus... lol... she told him that if he peed in the toilet, he could pee on the tree the next time!!! Crazy, I know, but it worked!!
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 4:46 AM on May. 27, 2009

• dip his foot in warm water auto pee maker =D GOODLUCK
    kaoz888

Answer by kaoz888 at 7:38 AM on May. 27, 2009