Oral sex...

My husband and I give oral sex to eachother at least 1-2 times a week. We usually have sex at least twice a week as well. There was a time a few months ago that we couldn't have sex b/c of a medical condition that I had and I gave him one at least 4 times a week for a month.
I had answered an "oral sex" question on another site like this and everyone was like, "Oh he never gets that" or "he gets it once a year on his birthday!" ...
I was just really shocked when I answered -- Everyone said I was nuts!

BSFreeMama

Asked by BSFreeMama at 7:39 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• you are lol. lucky husband. dont ever tell my dh. but i would have to say if for med reasons i couldnt have sex i would help my dh out, maybe not as much as u but maybe 1 2 x's a week, depends on whats going on in life and what were going threw. your really not crazy just a loving wife who wants to make her dh happy. thankfuly u dont have lockjaw (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:42 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Well....we have a lot in common!! AMEN to us mommies who "LOVE" our husbands!! LOL I love it....i mean, please eachother and it helps throughout all situations!!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 7:44 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I love giving oral! It really gets me going, so I give it about 4-5 times a week.

My dh enjoys it soooo much, I don't really know why women refuse to do it, but expect a man to give oral to them.

I have been married ten years, and in that time we went through a time of oral stinginess. If I didn't get it neither did he. If he didn't get it then neither did I. On and on it turned into a vicious cycle. Now we don't keep track and we both give more then ever. Oh the JOYS of oral. lol
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Mine gets it all the time. It is our favorite thing to do.
    Anonymous

• Good for you.

what's the question?
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 8:23 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Love love love oral both as the giver and the receiver.
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 8:28 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Oral is the best! Love giving and receiving.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:12 PM on May. 26, 2009

• HONESTLY.. I LOVE GIVING ORAL..
    SINCERELY.. MY HUSBAND WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER AND STILL TO THIS DAY.. HE SAYS I AM THE BEST LOVER HE EVER HAD.. AND YOU KNOW WHAT.. AS A WOMAN WHO'S MAN LEFT.. IT SURE HELPS TO KNOW IT WASN'T FOR THAT REASON..

IF I HAD TO CHOOSE ONE.. TO HAVE EXCLUSIVELY.. ORAL WOULD BE IT..
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 10:19 PM on May. 26, 2009