how many months were you when you started to buy baby stuff???

I'm 5 months I havent bought anything yet!

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 7:44 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i bought a few things like clothes and stuff after i found out i was having a girl. but i didnt buy anything major or a lot of stuff at ALL until AFTEr my shower... i got soo much there it would have been pointless to buy stuff earlier... anything i didnt get that i neede i went out and bought after my shower.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:46 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i but like a paci and a plain oncie when i found i was expecting.... then we bought the bed set and a few things at like 5 months... and my baby shower is saterday and im going to see what all i get there and go but the rest after that.... i have 8 weeks to have everything ready
    momma2beat21

Answer by momma2beat21 at 7:50 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Most moms prepare way ahead of time. But I had my baby showers late in my pregnancy so I actually waited till the beginning of my 8th month. After my two baby showers I didn't need to get anything. My son is now 8 months and we still have not bought any baby wipes. But there is always the risk of having a premie so its a good idea to buy ahead.
    mama28th

Answer by mama28th at 7:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i got all the big stuff around 6 and 7 months (which was good cause i had them at 33 weeks, and they were healthy enough to come home) but the small stuff i got through out the whole pregnancy. i didnt have my baby shower till after they were born.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 7:52 PM on May. 26, 2009

• ha ha I'm only 7 weeks and I have already started picking things up.. baby items can be expensive ugh.. but I don't usually get a shower cause this isn't my first or second baby.. that is why I start out early
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 7:57 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I started buying a couple of things (neutral colors) almost as soon as I found out I was pregnant.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:07 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I didn't really buy much of anything. I got a lot of the essentials at my shower. I guess once I was 8 months I bought a big thing of diapers and some ointment. That was pretty much all I needed! I got a crib, sheets, clothes, shampoo, a bathtub, wash cloths, towels, everything I needed as gifts! I guess I was lucky though. I did have to resist the urge to go out and buy all the cute clothes I saw because we didn't really have the money for it. I'm glad I didn't because he had so many clothes that he grew out of so quickly!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:23 PM on May. 26, 2009

• 11 seconds lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:18 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I was 6 or 7 months before I started buying stuff
    Charitygail

Answer by Charitygail at 9:04 AM on May. 27, 2009