What is your favorite theme for a babies room?

boy or girl I don't know the sex of the baby yet.. I'm 5 months

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 7:45 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DD's is done in Pink John Deere!

MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 7:46 PM on May. 26, 2009

• my daughters is pink and light purple butterflies and flowers.. i LOVE it its really cute and girly..

BTW MadisonsMom.. that pink john deere sounds ADORABLE! where did you find that theme?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:49 PM on May. 26, 2009

• for boys i like animals.
    and for girls i love pink, like princess or something pink.
    My little girls room is pink winnie the pooh & friends and some princess stuff too [: i couldn't decide between the 2.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 7:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I made all the bedding, curtains, etc with fabric I bought and went online for MONTHS and found everything, little by little!
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 7:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• We stayed neutral for boy/girl and for baby/toddler/older child. We didn't feel like having to redo the room every few years! lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:52 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I wanted to do Care Bears, because I had part of a set, but I couldn't find the rest, so I wound up doing neutral colored Winnie the Pooh.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:06 PM on May. 26, 2009

• We did ours in Mossy oak cammo.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:09 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I collect piggy banks for my son.......Everytime I have or find loose change it goes in the piggy banks! So for this reason I would choose piggy banks! I have not had any luck in finding anything with piggy banks on it............As far as this goes,,,,it is hard enough to find actual piggy banks anywhere anymore,,,,,,,but somehow I have managed to find a few! lol
    mirakoboy

Answer by mirakoboy at 8:11 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My daughter's was Winnie the Pooh and when my son was born, they were sharing a room, so he had the same theme. My friend is doing her baby's in an earth theme. She's got a lot of blankets and stuff with trees, flowers, butterflies and other animals. Each wall is a different season and the ceiling goes from a night sky to day sky. It's really pretty and neat. I'd love to have done that, but it's been a lot of work and she's still painting. She's SO artistic! Oh, she's having a girl, but I think this theme is great for either...
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 8:39 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Our little boy's is sports. Mostly baseball.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 10:13 PM on May. 26, 2009