How come you can tell a girl "he's lying out of his ass and yes he still has a girlfriend..." and all she says is "the thing is I still care about him"?

rlemde

Asked by rlemde at 8:00 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Thats not much detail.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 8:01 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Love is blind!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:04 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I guess I don't know any girls or women like that. Wouldn't that be a masochist? A person who enjoys pain? Or nuts? LOL. But I'm not sure if that's what you are asking.
    Anonymous

• Let her know that her feelings are perfectly normal, but that because you happen to love the jelly beans in the candy store that it doesn't mean that you can have them. They would make you fat, and besides they are stale. Just because you quite naturally have feelings for a guy doesn't mean that you can have him. It is part of growing up, learning to deal with disappointment and getting on with your life, after all, better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

Answer by Bmat at 8:05 PM on May. 26, 2009

• It's simple to me... like when your hubby or wife leaves you for someone else... the feelings don't turn off immediately. The contact could, and should, but the heart doesn't get over it in an instant when you find out they're jerks or have been cheating or lying to you.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:46 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Because she really doesn't want your opinion or the truth...
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 9:07 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Okay, you can care about a person, and still be smart and understand that it's a bad, unhealthy relationship that you shouldn't be in.

as Lisa said, the heart just needs time to catch up to the brain.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:18 PM on May. 26, 2009